2011 boasted a wonderful array of winners, and this year, we have done it again! Last year, Fashion Fetish Fete focused exclusively on fashion, but with a name change ( now Fashion and Arts Humanity Fete) the arts in general were introduced to this jubilant celebration. Fashion is an Art, so it was only natural for Fashion Fetish Fete to expand to show appreciation for humanitarian achievements in all art forms. The winners this year range from global initiatives to arts education! This change has to be one of the most exciting changes for this year and years to come.
The winners for 2012 include:
- Kevin Coval, poet and Artistic Director/Co-Founder of Louder Than a Bomb
- Karyn Watkins and Lovette Ajayi, Red Pump Co-Founders
- Ken Patrick, President and CEO of Beau Ideal
- Alisa Roadcup on behalf of Heshima Kenya’s Maisha Collective initiative.
- Mitch Pennell, Founder of Chicago Lost and Found
Get to know more about the winners on the 2012 Winner Page, and be sure to attend FAHF to congratulate their good deeds and to get a chance to meet these remarkable people in person!!